webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Introduction
welcome to our class blog. feel free to read around.
We are a bunch of nice and friendly people.
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
CLASS OD
Office (office)
Clementi ITE
Age between 17-22
classod@live.com.sg
What's happening
OD Mates!!News for you guys!!There's a upcoming Ev...
This is what we do in class...
Debar cum Flag Day
Happy birthday to Rahmann~
First post


wishlist
Promote to Higher Nitec together
None of us got debar from exames
No more people leave the class
Class Chalet


Hey, what's up



jukebox


Darlinks
ARIEL
PATRINA
rewind


Monday, May 26, 2008
HELLO! @ 5:43 PM

hello OD-ster! ^^ Behold here come the super "popular" girl in class, ARIEL! LOL! -.-!

Just wanna inform you guys do join our very OD friendster group.

Do go into my profile and is located under the right hand side.

*I put my profile link coz I don know other way to let you guys join this friendster group not because of I want to gain more view on my friendster. Guys, don't get me wrong yea? ^^*

www.friendster.com/iamariel

START join that now!!!

wifluv,

Ariel

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr